Biomedical Designer I, II, III
Now hiring in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Job Title: Biomedical Designer I, II and III
Reports to: Design Manager
Posted Date: August 10, 2018
- Design medical devices using 3D CAD technology in accordance with the MedCAD Quality System
- Process 3D imaging and models for medical device applications
- Interface with customers online and apply customer feedback to product design
- Responsible for project schedules, work flow management, and design based on input from customers
- Employee shall be made aware of and trained on all standard procedures relating to their responsibilities and trained in accordance with the MedCAD Quality System.
- Works within MedCAD organization under supervision of director of business development.
- Works with quality assurance and regulatory outside agencies along with suppliers and internal personnel stakeholders regarding quality system processes.
- Works with and outside resources as needed.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- Verbal and written communication and documentation
- Medical field terminology or strengths in learning such knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office, Project and/or other quality system management tools.
- Ability to learn proficiency in 3D CAD software, e.g., Solidworks, CATIA, Pro-E or Autocad or equivalent.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn FreeForm Modeling™ and/or Geomagic Studio or equivalent.
- Ability to learn common medical terms and knowledge of procedures associated with cranio-maxillofacial anatomy and reconstruction.
- Ability to design with creativity and innovation while under the MedCAD Quality System