Graphic Design Intern
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Posted Date: December 7, 2018
Internship Details: Spring 2019 - Summer 2019
MedCAD is a mid-size Custom Surgical Solutions company based in Dallas, TX. All of our products start with a patient-imaging scan (like a CT), converted into a 3D model, and from there we take the “current” patient anatomy and simulate the surgical outcomes. Given the nature of work, MedCAD utilizes powerful 3D tools to develop high-quality medical devices with a priority on educating and equipping our customers to succeed. If you are a mixed-media, systematic, high-tech sort of designer, you will love this opportunity.
- Aggregating and maintaining branding standards for MedCAD marketing collateral. (brochures, website, etc.)
- Assist with the development of marketing materials. (brochures, website, etc.)
- Assist with the development of educational video resources for customers.
- Assist with the development of 3D-printed marketing materials.
- Weekly 3D animation of simulated surgery (little to no 3D modeling required).
- Weekly progress report to Marketing Manager.
- Employee shall be made aware of and trained on all standard procedures relating to their responsibilities and trained in accordance with the MedCAD Quality System.
- May involve studying graphic surgical images and videos.
Education & Skill Requirements:
- Relevant experience.
- Technical Skills: Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects), Keyframe-based animation (2D and 3D), HTML, technical writing, video and audio capture, keying, macOS
- Soft Skills: Organization, Dealing with Complexity, Communication, Time-management, Attention to detail