Job Title: Marketing Intern
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Posted Date: January 17, 2019
Internship Details: Spring 2019 - Summer 2019
MedCAD is a mid-size Custom Surgical Solutions company based in Dallas, TX. All of our products start with a patient-imaging scan (like a CT), converted into a 3D model, and from there we take the “current” patient anatomy and simulate the surgical outcomes. Given the nature of work, MedCAD utilizes powerful 3D tools to develop high-quality medical devices with a priority on educating and equipping our customers to succeed. If you are a systematic, creative, high-tech collaborator, you will love this opportunity.
- Market research and analysis.
- Aggregating and maintaining branding standards for MedCAD marketing collateral. (brochures, website, etc.)
- Assist with the development of marketing materials. (brochures, website, etc.)
- Assist with the development of educational video resources for customers.
- Assist with the development of 3D-printed marketing materials.
- Assist with trade show logistics. (may require some seasonal travel.)
- Weekly progress report to Marketing Manager.
- Employee shall be made aware of and trained on all standard procedures relating to their responsibilities and trained in accordance with the MedCAD Quality System.
- Role involves studying graphic surgical images and videos.
Education & Skill Requirements:
- BBA in Marketing or Entrepreneurial Management preferred.
- Relevant experience.
- Technical Skills: Technical Writing, Spreadsheets, Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects), Job occasionally requires ability to lift 20-40 pounds.
- Soft Skills: Organization, Dealing with Complexity, Communication, Time-management, Implementation, Phone Skills