Job Title: Bookkeeper
Reports to: President
Posted Date: September 18, 2018
- We are seeking a part-time, building to full-time, well-trained bookkeeper. MedCAD is a rapidly growing, innovative, custom medical device company which focuses on making products that provide life changing outcomes for patients and surgeons.
- Our candidate should be detail oriented, motivated to contribute to a fast paced and exciting business. They should be willing to work alongside our team, and our existing, established system of bookkeeping.
- A Bookkeeper maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Maintains system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Employee shall be made aware of and trained on all standard procedures relating to their responsibilities and trained in accordance with the MedCAD Quality System.
Bachelor's degree preferred
- Manufacturing or medical device industry experience preferred
Skills: QuickBooks, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, SFAS Rules, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness